- When you sign up for FreeZone Premium, you get a 7-day trial period for free. You must have an active payment method in your Google Play account to be able to active this trial period.
- During the trial period, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Subscriptions cancelled during their trial period will not incur any charges.
- Subscriptions are billed for the first time on the 8th day after you choose to subscribe. Those days are calendar days and count from when you start your trial.
- Subscriptions are renewed automatically, unless auto-renewal is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
- Renewals are charged 24 hours before the end of your subscription.
- You can manage or cancel your auto-renewal any time through your Google Play's account settings after your purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during their current active period.
- In case we decide to change prices in subscriptions, you will be automatically notified.
- You can always cancel subscriptions after price changes, and prices cannot be changed in the middle of your subscription period.
- In case we remove subscriptions from FreeZone, or remove FreeZone from the Google Play store, your subscription will be automatically cancelled.
- Unlike one-time Google Play purchases, there is no 15-minute refund window for subscriptions.
- We offer a 48-hour refund policy: in case you want a refund because you bought it by mistake or didn't like our app, please send us a support request and we will give you a 100% refund.